Subscribe Now!

Follow Us On Twitter Share On Facebook

Friday 12 April 2013

Wow-frezi! Topless Adrianne Curry's saucy swim shot

ADRIANNE Curry really tikkas all the boxes in this topless snap.

The US beauty – famous for winning the first series of America’s Next Top Model – fires sultry eyes at the camera as 

she poses in a pool with her boobs on display.

Adrianne, 30, posted the arresting image on Twitter to celebrate reaching 400,000 followers.

No doubt more will jump on board if she continues to share pics like this.

The bisexual model is seen sitting on the bottom of the pool with her arms stretched out for support and her bare 

assets submerged in water.

Despite the outdoors shoot, Adrianne recently revealed she’s an obsessed gamer and couch potato.

She said: “Through my teens, being the stoner that I was, I spent a lot of time sitting in garages getting high and 

jumping over controller cords.

“I sometimes ruined people’s games. Oh my god, they were p*****.

“When I won Top Model, I started travelling the world and I couldn’t bring any of my s*** with me.

“But once I got settled I got myself a nice PC and a PS3. I’m pretty happy.”









































































xclusivetalk.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment