Subscribe Now!

Follow Us On Twitter Share On Facebook

Wednesday 24 April 2013

How Cossy Orjiakor’s Boobs Almost Ruined My Marriage

See Cossy Chilling in the club

A girl took to her twitter account and tweeted that cossy was an “ultimate ashewo”, but to our surprise, cossy didnt take offence at all, instead she re-tweeted it.
Maverick Nigerian actress, Cossy Orjiakor, has continued to tell the public that there is no difference between private and public assets.

Over the weekend, the actress posted some of her latest pictures on Twitter. In a series of X-Rated poses, Cossy displays her famous king size breasts and went further to offer a glimpse of her not exactly ample buttocks. “I just got me a mad totographer. She is bad gon. Wanna share some pix,” she tweeted using her handle, @Cossydiva. The pictures provoked rage –honest and otherwise– something that drew what seemed a faux contrition from Cossy. On Wednesday, she expressed regret, claiming that a female friend of hers took those pictures in a guest house. “Now I wish I didn’t upload em last nite… I bet I was soooo in d mood. My bad…a girlfriend took this pix in a guest house, its not d playgirl mansion.. Cuz I only use playboy Bedsheet and curtains,” she tweeted.

Even after expressing “regret”, Cossy went ahead to use one of the pictures as her profile picture on Twitter, where it has continued to excite and offend eyes in equal measure.
Fans will never cease to amaze the highly endowed boobs’ actress popularly called Cossy. Whatthey call her now on social network media, most especially on twitter is’The Ultimate Ashewo’ whaterver that means!

This is what the fan tweeted recently ‘’Oops! Actress Cossy Orjiakor has a new title! And its, “The Ultimate Ashewo.”

From the look of things, this loyal fan of the tiny voice actress and I-go-sing-by-force singer, Cossy Orjiakor thought it wise to bestow the controversial actress with an award (at least that is what I think) since other awards have eluded her for obvious reasons.

‘’But to call her the “Pioneer of all Aristos,” “The Ultimate Ashewo” and the “Role Model” of all Ashewos is certainly a 3-in-1 title. Congrats Cossy, we go wash am o. ***LOL,’’ another fan tweeted.

“This lady again..a woman that nearly ruined my marriage..my husband became addicted to her boobs and insisted I should enlarge my boobs after putting birth to four children, including him that has been sucking the breast…he left home for a month just because I didn’t enlarge. tank God for my parents and pastors that talked sense into him. he is back to his senses. Cossy u are an agent of darkness.”
After getting harsh reactions from the public for posting some uncompromising pictures online, controversial and ‘movie-scarce’ actress, Cossy Orjiakor has disclosed that she regretted her action.

“Now I wish I didn’t upload them last nite. I bet I was soooo in d mood. My bad,” a ‘regretful’ Cossy posted on twitter.

The pictures Cossy posted received sharp criticism from many who labelled her ‘daughter of the devil’. She is known for posting such compromising pictures but the recent pictures were more daring than the others she has posted before as she falunted her backside in these recent ones.

Meanwhile, Cossy has announced her intention to sign a first male artiste unto her ‘Playgirl Records’, a music label owned by her. Dready Lee is the male singer Cossy is about to sign and she described Dready Lee’s songs as ‘mad’.

Cossy’s foray into music has not yielded any much success at the moment.
Read more: xclusivetalk.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment