Subscribe Now!

Follow Us On Twitter Share On Facebook

Saturday 20 April 2013

I can’t stay away from my mate’s mum... she’s too sexy Read more: http://www.xclusivetalk.blogspot.com


I DIDN'T plan to have sex with my best mate’s mum but the sight of her there in her kitchen, just out of the 


shower, left me nowhere to go. There wasn’t much room but we managed it fine.


I’m 23 and I’ve been mates with this guy since secondary school. We still played together in a Sunday football league until 

recently. Then he injured his back and was out of the game for a while. He was gutted.

He couldn’t get out for a bit so I went and played video games with him to help him pass the time. His mum was always 

there when I called and she said what a good mate I was.

She’s 39 and she’s gorgeous. Her husband has recently left after she found he was having an affair. I guessed she was 

up for some kind of revenge and it seemed she had her eye on me.

It happened one Saturday evening. I’d brought round some beers and my mate fell asleep after two or three cans. It 

happened so neatly it could have been planned.

I went to the kitchen to take back his glass. His mum then appeared in a bathrobe. Her legs and her cleavage were bare. 

She looked amazing and when I got closer her perfume said, “Sex!” She gave me a wink and said, “Don’t rush off home.”

As she poured me a beer, her bathrobe fell open. Resistance was useless. I wrapped my arms round her and kissed her. 

There was no turning back and the sex was the best in my life.

I felt a bit nervous the next time I went round their house, but she gave me a smile when I knocked on the door and I knew 

there was still more to come. We’ve had sex now about eight or nine times. Not much is said but there’s a real connection 

between us.

The big problem is that I already have a girlfriend and we’ve been together for a couple of years. She’s a really nice girl, 

pretty and loving and kind, but the truth is we’re growing apart. I’m too young to get settled and just want some fun.

This woman is great and she’s certainly giving me fun but deep down it doesn’t feel right having sex with my mate’s mum. 

I like her a lot but it’s starting to make me feel bad.


DEIDRE SAYS

Feeling bad isn’t fun, not matter how good the sex is. You’ve probably given your lover a much-needed boost to the ego, 

but don’t let her think that you’re in it for keeps and don’t keep going back until your luck runs out.

People get hurt and accidents happen. What if she falls in love with you? What if there’s a contraception failure? An 

unplanned pregnancy could lead to all kinds of heartache and grief. Quit while you’re ahead and you might get away with 

this risky affair.

If your mate finds out that you’ve been having sex with his mum then I doubt if your friendship will last. He’ll feel really let 

down and betrayed by the two closest to him and that’s not the right thing to do to a mate.

And then there’s your girlfriend. You know she deserves so much better than this. If the relationship has run its course 

then have the courage to tell her so she can get over the hurt and get on with her life. Don’t let her hear it from somebody 

else that you’re playing around. My leaflet Ending A Relationship will help you do it kindly.

Don’t put it off. Tell your lover she’s great, but it’s over.


Read more:xclusivetalk.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment