Subscribe Now!

Follow Us On Twitter Share On Facebook

Wednesday 10 April 2013

CHLOE Madeley has stripped off for her first ever topless photoshoot.


CHLOE Madeley has stripped off for her first ever topless photoshoot.


And the 25-year-old says she was "eager" to peel off for her sexiest snaps yet after recently dropping a dress size in just 

four weeks.

Richard and Judy's daughter has been hitting the gym five times a week for the last month — with her personal trainer 

boyfriend Danny Young — and the results have been sensational.

Chloe told Now magazine: "I never thought I’d pose topless! But I’ve been working so hard, I was eager to show off my 

body.

"I’ve never been confident in a bikini, a tight top or a body-con dress. Now people tell me: 'Wow I love your stomach!' and 

that’s so strange because it’s my problem area.

"I’ve gone from a 10 to an 8. I used to hide the bits I didn’t like such as my arms and stomach.

"Now I’m in strappy tops which I’d never have worn before."

And Chloe says that exercise isn't just good for her body, it also helps her to deal with her anxiety.

She revealed: "Being physically active releases endorphins, calms me down and helps me sleep – all the things I 

struggle with.
Now magazine
Out now ... Now magazine

"I suffer from acute anxiety so I’m a highly emotional, unstable, 

all-over-the-place girl.

"I don’t feel cured, but keeping fit makes it manageable. If I’m 

freaking out I’ll go to the gym. It’s calming and helps me keep 

control."

Another thing that is helping Chloe to feel great is her 

relationship with ex-Corrie star Danny.

The couple, who posed together for Now's shoot, have been 

dating for four months after falling in love while performing in 

panto Cinderella together at Christmas.

And Chloe reveals they have been pretty much inseparable 

ever since.

The former Dancing On Ice contestant said: "We haven’t spent 

more than two days apart since we met four months ago. I hate 

it when celeb couples say: 'We’re really in love.' It makes me 

want to slap them.

"But we wouldn’t be posing half naked together if not!"

Asked if Chloe felt under pressure to stay fit to keep Danny, 26, 

interested, she replied: "No. The odd woman sends him filthy 

pics, but I love it.

"We were eating porridge and he was like: 'Babe, look at this!' and shoved this picture in my face.

"She’d written: 'I know you’re taken but I’m not single either. Here’s a photo of my vagina.'

"I’d never do it, but if you want to have sex with someone and send him a vagina, good on you!"

Read the full feature in Now magazine, out now.
xclusivetalk.blogspot.com

Read more: xclusivetalk.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment