Subscribe Now!

Follow Us On Twitter Share On Facebook

Saturday 7 December 2013

God didn't let girls who took pics while I slept spoil my career-Davido


In an interview with the Nigerian Tribune, Davido claims he is still in school and says all those girls who took pics with him in Bed,did nothing to tarnish his image..
We have had pictures of you in bed with various kinds of ladies. How has that affected your career?
If it has had any big effect on my career, I'm not sure I know about it, because I am still doing my thing and God still has my back. God did not allow some random act of one person who felt like fooling around to now spoil my career or ruin my image. Sebi they wanted to snap me (take my photograph)? They 'snapped me' and went their way…and my life goes on. That's it
 Did you drop out of school because you wanted to pursue your musical career?
 Who says I dropped out? I'm in my third year in school.It's not been easy, but it's working one way or the other. Being madly busy is not easy to cope with when you are studying; but it has no choice but to work out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment