Subscribe Now!

Follow Us On Twitter Share On Facebook

Friday 6 December 2013

Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Go Christmas Tree Shopping!



Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux got into the holiday spirit on Thursday!
The pair were spotted Christmas tree shopping at a pop-up shop in West Hollywood, and Life & Style has all the details inside their fun trip.
Jennifer Aniston Shares Close-Up Pic of Her New Hair
“They came in around 7 p.m. and spent 20 minutes picking out a tree,” an eyewitness tells Life & Style. “Jen was wearing her engagement ring. They seemed in a hurry to grab something fast.”

And the pair made sure to match for the occasion. Jen rocked an all black ensemble with a black fedora hat and a thick green scarf. Her fiancé also wore black, covering half of his face with his turtleneck. The pair browsed around the shop, which was decorated with white circus-like tents and white Christmas lights.
See Jennifer Aniston Rock 2 Bikinis, Justin Theroux Shirtless on Vacation
“They looked at the medium/large trees on the modest side, but it was very quick,” the observer notes. “They didn’t bring a tree back to their car. It appeared they ordered one to be delivered to their home.”
Jen and Justin, who have never been ones to shy away from a little PDA, didn’t seem to interact much. “Maybe it was the cold weather, but there was no lovey dovey action at all,” the onlooker tells Life & Style.
Inside Ed Sheeran's Friends Thanksgiving
Speaking of holiday festivities, Jen celebrated Thanksgiving with singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran last week.
“I finished in studio and I called up my friend. He was like, ‘I’m at Jen’s house and we’re having a chill hang so I was like, ‘OK,’” Ed recently shared. “Then I turned up…and they’re having a proper Thanksgiving meal and I’m there and I think I was wearing my board shorts or something. It was fun.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment