Subscribe Now!

Follow Us On Twitter Share On Facebook

Monday 30 September 2013

Nollywood Actress Opens Up About Lesbianism In The Industry

Although not as famous as most, Actress Ejiro Okurame has been in the Nollywood movies scene for some time now.

Here is what she says about sexual immorality in the industry;

What is your view about Lesbianism in the industry?

I think it is demonic. I won’t say much about it because a lot of people are involved. The industry needs divine intervention so God can erase such people from the industry. It has eaten deep and it is affecting us.

Were you s*xually harassed as an upcoming actress?

I didn’t set myself up to be s*xually harassed.

Have you been a victim before?

Not really. I think it is when you give room for these things that they occur. I was in Abuja for a particular event when a lady asked me to sit on her laps. I was like, ‘what, sit on your laps! For what?’ I left and got my own chair.
READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/48457.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment