Subscribe Now!

Follow Us On Twitter Share On Facebook

Wednesday 25 September 2013

ASK TON: I'm 18 Years Old and I've Had Séx with Four Men, Is It Bad?


I'm an 18 years and a second year student in a private university.
I started having séx at the age of 16 that was after after leaving secondary school and so far I have had four séxual partners.
I dated 2 of the boys while the other 2 guys was just for fun, nothing serious.
Recently I trusted a friend by telling how many men I've been with and I later saw text message coversations between her and another mutual friend of ours laughing at me and criticizing me.
They called me all sorts of names including wáyward and loosé. I've been with only four men, is that too much for a girl my age? I thought it was the norm so why are my friends condemning me and passing the info around?
I'm I doing anything out of the normal or is it a big deal? What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment