Subscribe Now!

Follow Us On Twitter Share On Facebook

Wednesday 26 June 2013

'I Do Exactly What I Want, How the F**k I Want'' - Kanye West Talks About His Séx Tapé With Kim Kar

In a recent interview with a magazine journalist, Kanye West tells all about his woman, Kim Kardashian, controversies surrounding the couple, her curves and an alleged séx tapé.
Speaking on rumors that he tells Kim K what to wear, he says this;
'Nobody can tell my girl what to do. She just needed to be given some platforms of information to work from.'
On his lady's famous curves;
Speaking about her nude 2010 W magazine cover, Kanye said: 'I loved the fact that it happened, that it disturbed people.
'I loved the fact that it put those curves right inside that Hamptons house, that there’s some Hamptons husbands who had to cover that up.'
On the alleged Séx Tapé between the couple;
Last year there were reports the tapé was being shopped to the highest bidder - and Kanye says he was even considering releasing it himself to avoid the threat of éxtortion.
He explained: 'For the most part, I’d rather people have one of those home videos than some of the paparazzi photos that get published,' he explained.
'At least I recorded the s**t myself. That tapé couldn’t have hurt me in any way if it came out—it could only have helped.'
While he decided against releasing it, there no saying he won't change his mind. As he bluntly put it:
'Now, I just do exactly what I want, whenever I want, how the f**k I want... "F**k you" is my message.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment