Subscribe Now!

Follow Us On Twitter Share On Facebook

Saturday 15 June 2013

HELP! I Have To Sniff My Girlfriend’s Undies To Get Aroused, Is This normal

“I’m a 29 years old man, dating a 24 years old girl. I am sexually active, and have a great sexual life with my girlfriend. The problem is that before i can get aroused, i have to sniff my girlfriend’s used undies (panties to be precise). I really do love the odour, it smells like sweat and vinegar and that is what turns me on. She doesn’t have a problem with it, but people think this is weird and abnormal and i’m just scared because  I might contact some unknown kind of disease.

Do you think this normal? Am I alright? Please help me out”

Dear readers, this young man needs your candid opinion. Is this normal as most people have one fetish thing or the other they do with their spouse or is something really wrong with him?

Read more: xclusivetalk.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment