Subscribe Now!

Follow Us On Twitter Share On Facebook

Saturday 14 November 2015

Super Rich Ronaldo Buys €19 Million Private Jet

Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo has reportedly bought himself a €19million (£13.5million) Gulfstream G200 business jet, to help him jet around the world on his marketing missions.

 Ronaldo has a number of brands he is handling including a line of perfume called ‘Legacy’, a line of underwears and pants, a line of shirt all under the CR7 trademark.
According to the Mirror UK, the 30 year old’s aircraft can carry between eight and ten passengers, depending on its specification.

It features separate bathrooms for the crew and passengers, plus also wardrobes, internet access, telephone, fax, microwave, electric oven, fridge for drinks and entertainment systems.
entertainment systems.
Ronaldo has also been speaking on different parts of his life from his mother, his son’s aspirations for the future, his love interests and career after football.
Speaking on The Jonathan Ross Show, which will be broadcast on ITV this Saturday, the former Manchester United and Sporting Lisbon man spoke on different things.

On the new special somebody in his life
 
“A few. I need to figure out who is better Well it’s not easy, of course not. To speak serious, it’s not easy. I know 50 per cent they approach just for interest, it’s normal, not just me but all the people who are famous they have these kinds of problems.
But in another way, I think I’m a confident guy, I’m tall, I have [my] own teeth, I have a nice body so I think the other 50 per cent it’s because…”
Cristiano Ronaldo’s rumoured love-interest Italian actress Alessia Tedeschi

0 comments:

Post a Comment