Subscribe Now!

Follow Us On Twitter Share On Facebook

Friday 17 October 2014

I caught my wife red-handed having sex with her lesbian partner


I’m very worried over my wife behavour. Please help me publish this story today but hide my identity because it’s my private life. Thanks.Edeson I’m a Benue man but married to a Yoruba Lady. We’ve been married for over 3 Years with a lovely child. I just discovered that my wife is a lesbian and has a serious lesbian partner.


I didn’t know that Omotayo (not real name) her friend who visits her regularly in our home is her lesbian lover not until the day I caught them red handed making love in our matrimonial home.

That day I told my wife I was traveling for a 2 days Seminar, on my way I was told that the seminar has been canceled. I have to come back home later in the evening, when I opened the bedroom door my wife and her lesbian lover were deeply making love, fingering and kissing themselves to an extent that they can’t even know if someone is watching them or not.

Before I caught her, I have been noticing some strange things but I ignored it because I never felt my own wife could do such a thing. I went through her blackberry phone days ago and I couldn't believe the BB chat I read between her and someone I thought was just her friend. Another married woman for that matter. Their chat was of a sexual nature, something you would expect between a man and a woman. This lady even sent photos of her breasts and private parts to my wife.
I eventually confronted my wife about it and she said they were just joking around. Who jokes around with pussy photos?
Now that I have caught them red-handed in our bedroom, she can’t deny it any longer. She is begging me for forgiveness but I want to end the marriage.
I can’t stay in marriage with a lesbian. Lesbianism is demonic.
I will appreciate it if you publish this story today. Thanks. 

What should I do now?
Should I divorce her or not?
Please Send your advice. Thanks.


Read More NEWS Stories on my Blog: xclusivetalk.blogspot.com


Follow us on Twitter: @Talkoftheworld
Follow us on Facebook: Talk Of The World
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment