Subscribe Now!

Follow Us On Twitter Share On Facebook

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Kanye West Would Argue That Kim Kardashian Is the Most Beautiful Woman of All Time in “Human Existence”



In case you didn’t know, Kanye West thinks his future wife, Kim Kardashian, is the most beautiful woman of all time.
And he said it yet again during an interview with Angie Martinez on Hot 97 last night. Kim was also in attendance.
"OK, ladies and gentlemen-all barber shops, fashion designers, architects, corner stores, Wall Street, all over the world-y'all acting like this ain't the most beautiful woman of all time!” he said. “I'm talkin' like arguably of human existence-the top 10 of human existence. I don't give a f--k what type of jacket she got on.”
LOL! Seth Rogen, James Franco Recreate Kanye West's "Bound 2" Music Video Featuring Kim Kardashian
Did you hear that barber shops and architects? You did? Good.
But the gushing and ranting didn’t stop there.
"I loved her from the first day I saw her, which I said on 'Bound,' I don't remember when that was,” he recalled. “I remember seeing pictures of her and Paris Hilton in Australia and I came to Don C. and I was like, 'Man, have you ever seen Kim Kardishawn?" 
He added, “Our love story’s a love story for all ages. I felt like when we first got together, it was like a Romeo and Juliet kinda thing where it’s like she’s a reality star and I’m a rapper.”
Kanye West Makes Out With a Topless Kim Kardashin in "Bound 2" Music Video
Eek. We all know how that ends, so let’s hope it’s not exactly a Romeo and Juliet type relationship!
Kim spoke about Kanye’s relationship with their daughter North West, whom they welcomed on June 15.
“His face lights up when he’s with our daughter and he’s the most amazing dad ever,” shared the reality star, who got engaged to Kanye last month on her 33rd birthday. “It’s really cute to see them together."
Kanye, 36, also talked business. The musician admitted he ended his deal with Nike and has since signed on with Adidas. Nike offered him another partnership, but without royalties because he’s not an athlete.

Khloé Kardashian: North West Has Daddy Kanye West's Personality Already
"I gotta get my money up to another level. 'Cause it ain't on Jay Z level. It ain't on Diddy level yet...The old me without a daughter, might have taken the Nike deal 'cause I just love Nike so much,” the rapper said. “But the new me, with a daughter, takes the Adidas deal because I have royalties and I have to provide for my family.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment