Subscribe Now!

Follow Us On Twitter Share On Facebook

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Man sues former girlfriend for not being able to enjoy her brèasts

A man is suing his former girlfriend for the amount he spent for her brèast implants, since she broke up with him after he finished paying for them.

Molovik Lukasz, who is a traffic police officer wants to be reimbursed for the $8,000 he paid for brèast implants of his now former girlfriend.

Patricja Pajak, 24, who is a model, claims that Lukasz pressured her into getting brèast implants size 32 DD, “He was obsessed with my bôobs,” she said

"I did not want the surgery, but Lukasz kept telling me that he likes big brèasts and he told me how big the brèasts of his former girlfriend were,” Pajak said.

She also claims that he repeatedly asked her to get bigger brèasts, "Because I loved him, I agreed. But then he was more in love with my brèasts than me," she added. After getting the implants Pajak broke up with him.

Now, Lukasz, is suing her. He wants his $8,000 back, claiming he is suffering a "loss of use" of the brèasts. “To be frank about it, I didn’t spend all that money so some other man can ogle her boôbs instead of me,” Lukasz said.
Read more: xclusivetalk.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment