Subscribe Now!

Follow Us On Twitter Share On Facebook

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Ask TON: ''I'm Having An Affair With My Married Boss''

I got into a fight with my lover’s wife on the day they celebrated their silver wedding anniversary.
I’m 32 and my lover is 47. We first met in a bar in town the night before I started a new job for an insurance company. We exchanged pleasantries but there was a definite spark between us.
Imagine my surprise when I saw him at the company when I started work the next day. He’s my boss but we began seeing each other out of work regardless of this.
He is such a handsome and lovely guy. I fell in love with him almost immediately. We’d meet up whenever we could and the séx was out of this world, the best I’ve ever had.
One day a woman shows up at work and it turns out that it was his wife. I was completely devastated and heartbroken. I had no idea he was married. I felt I had no option but to break up while he and his wife tried to fix their marriage.
They organised a party to celebrate their wedding anniversary a few weeks later and I was surprised when I got an invite. I went to be polite but things got a little heated and I ended up getting into a fight with his wife.
I went up to my room at the hotel to cool off. Next thing I know, there’s a knock at the door. It was my boss. I wouldn’t let him in at first and I said it was a mistake me coming on their special day.
He calmed me down and gave me a hug. We ended up having séx in my room and since then we’ve started seeing each other again. I am head over heels in love with him. I know that I’ll never be truly happy though as he isn’t exclusively mine.
How do I stop myself from seeing him? Should I come clean with his wife to clear my conscience?

0 comments:

Post a Comment